- Transformations are what we do here at T2DCoaching. We will transform you from confused, irritated, angry, and frustrated about your blood glucose levels into a knowledgeable highly energetic person. Not all type 2 diabetics are overweight but if you are we will help you reach your goal weight through coaching. We will guide you every step of the way, provide you with information, knowledge, and motivation so you can reach your goals.
- Right Nutrition Works
- Launched by Prajakta Apte in 2011, Right Nutrition Works offers evidence based personalized nutrition counseling and helps you achieve your health goals. Through research based information, Right Nutrition Works treats you exclusively, providing nutrition and health roadmaps based on your needs, not broad recommendations.
- Leslie Welsch Nutrition
- Nutritionist, Weight Loss and Diabetes Speicalist
Leslie is a Registered Dietitian, Certified Diabetes Educator, and Certified Dietitian-Nutritionist. She integrates her conventional background as a Registered Dietitian with alternative nutrition practices.
Sort through conflicting nutritional information and dietary myths.
Customized meal plans are designed to match each client’s lifestyle, food preferences, and medical needs.
Leslie specializes in weight loss, lowering cholesterol, lowering triglycerides, lowering blood pressure, diabetes, pre-diabetes, gastrointestinal disorders, food allergies/ intolerances, hypoglycemia, PCOS, and fatigue for adults, teens, and children.
- Diabetes & Endocrinology - Bedford Hospital
- Indiana University Health Bedford Hospital physicians provide you with expert care to help balance hormones and improve your bodily functions while living with diabetes.
Their team of physicians, nurse practitioners, dietitians and certified diabetes educators provide comprehensive care including medication management, education and treatment. They offer a wide range of outpatient services, including nutrition counseling and diabetes classes. Their endocrinologists and specialized care team work with you to manage and monitor your condition to ensure your treatment plan is effective.
If you or a family member has been diagnosed with diabetes, IU Health Bedford Hospital can help with a wide range of outpatient programs and services. Their experienced diabetes educators have created a comprehensive program to help you and your family gain the knowledge and skills you need to achieve and maintain control of your diabetes.
- Kentucky River District Health Department Online
- It is the mission of the Kentucky River District Health Department to protect, maintain, and promote the health of the people of the community.
They have a variety of preventive health programs for children and adults which ensures the ongoing good health of our citizens. They are a source of information and services for individuals and families who need assistance with medical care, nutritional counseling, health screening, immunizations, family planning and environmental protection.
Their website contains information about these services and provides an opportunity for you to contact us should you have questions, concerns, or needs. They are also proud to provide you with the information about and links to the Kentucky River District Health Department Home Health Agency.
- Dr. Ruth Diabetes Watchers
- RNs, RDs, PAs, PharmDs and other healthcare professionals in Florida: Let us help you with your diabetes education needs!